Sunday, November 19, 2006

ToY Gallery I


Metal Gear Solid Vol2 from Konami in the foreground. Appleseed figure and a Jin-Roh (人狼, Jin-Roh) (Japanese for "man-wolf"), taglined The Wolf Brigade in the background.


Zoid (Zoids was a model toy line introduced by TOMY in both Japan and America during the early 80's that featured snap together construction and wind-up or battery powered motors) and Stars wars figures.


Mixtures of figures from my childhood days. Smurfs, Legos and my Favourite is the Macross Valkyrie. The Two Dolls (苦榮 & 小苦妹) are from HK (characters of a radio programme), used them for my bridal car Decor (will dig the pic out)!


One of my favourite is the MA.K. by Kow Yokoyama. What I have is the pre-painted models. There a link to all models produced! Impressive! MA.K are quite rare in SG....Trying to source for more.


Mixtures of figures from toy story. Most of the Buzz lightyear figures are in boxes in the store! Hopefully to get them out when I get new shelves.

No comments: