Friday, March 14, 2008

Taiwan :: Touch Your Heart

8 Days of madness round Taiwan. I will be there during the last week of presidential election. Hope to see some action!

Day 1: 新加波 >
台北
Highlights: Nite Market

Day 2:
台北 > 花莲
Highlights: Taroko National Park

Day 3:
花莲 > 台东 > 高雄
Highlights: Love River

Day 4:
高 雄 > 嘉义 > 阿里山 > 埔里
Highlights: Alishan | Sun Moon Lake

Day 5:
埔里 > 台中
Highlights: Formosa Aboriginal Culture Village

Day 6:
台中> 台北
Highlights: Taipei 101

Day 7:
台北
Highlights: National Palace Museum | Tamshui Old Streets | Xi Men Ting

Day 8:
台北 >新加波

4 comments:

Ronnie said...

When will the trip be? I am so jealous ... :p

Philip said...

Man, when will you start your trip? My dad is there, so I can't go Taiwan now, haha!

Btw, I watched news this morning, the flowers in 阿里山 are now blooming, you should try to get there!!!

rakucheung said...

man..Escape me?

omegaforest said...

yo. i am setting off this Saturday for a week. Dun be jealous, i know u will go too!